There are several great resources on what to check about your Infusionsoft configuration. I especially like the 37-point Infusionsoft Audit by Box Out Marketing and an article by Greg Jenkens of Monkeypod Marketing.
Those links outline actions you should take within Infusionsoft based on configuration and maintenance. What’s missing is how to find and address larger, systematic issues that routinely show up in applications over time. In part, these stem from the invisibility of data and an inability to keep your system documented.
The reports below, available from within InfusionAudit, show you where your Infusionsoft application could be costing you revenue. The reports then direct you on how to fix those problems.
- You have campaigns that don’t record their results
- You have campaigns that are disconnected
- Your campaigns lack visible documentation.
- You have active products that don’t have any marketing.
- You have active products that don’t fire campaigns when sold.
- You are not tagging product purchases consistently